Breakfast daily is included in the Long Life Hotel room rate, and is served at the Restaurant in the garden. Non-hotel guests are also welcome to enjoy breakfast.
Each morning from 7:30 to 9:30, breakfast is served at the Restaurant in the garden. It includes a wide selection of breakfast entrees, including omelettes and made-to-order eggs, hot and cold cereals, pancakes and French toast with real Hoi An maple syrup, hot oatmeal, breakfast meats and salmon, fresh breads and pastries, fresh juices, fruits and more.
Continental Breakfasts are served for late risers in the Geranium Bar 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Lunch and Dinner:
We invite you to try some specialities dishes that Hoian is famous for:
- Cao Lau: a dish of rice noodles which are not quite as slippery as Pho and a bit closer in texture to pasta. The secret is the water used to make it, and authentic Cao Lau uses only water from a special well in the old town. The noodles are topped with slices of roast pork, dough fritters, and lots of fresh herbs and veggies
- White Rose: a delicious type of shrimp dumpling made from translucent white dough bunched up to look like a rose
- Chicken Fried Rice: a famous dishes in Hoian, was made by white rice from Red River, mixed with chicken and vegetables
- Wonton Dumplings: essentially the same as fried Chinese Wontons with a tasty shrimp dumpling served on a bed of greens
- Fried Spring Rolls: Deep fried pork in rice paper
- We also served Pizza, Spaghetti, Burger, and Sandwiches